BRAND NEW AUTUMN CURRICULUM!
A perfect class for anyone who is looking to improve their painting ability alongside other practising artists in a friendly & sociable setting.
This brand-new curriculum follows 8 individual artwork projects - 2 of which are spread over 2-weeks.
We will cover several mediums includes acrylic & watercolour, and attempt subjects such as ‘Fireworks at Night in Watercolour’ & ‘Impasto Palette Knife Vespa in Acrylic’!
With the start of each project, I will present a thorough live demonstration where you can ask questions in real time and understand the techniques & approaches, I used to complete the artwork. As each class is 3 hours long you will always have sufficient time to start your piece of work while I am on hand to offer 1-on-1 feedback & advice to all students. As all my curriculums are created & tutored by me you are guaranteed to learn direct from the person who designed the projects, and as I tutor both beginner & improver students, I can guarantee tailored advice to each individual no matter what their experience.
If you’ve ever been disappointed with an art class because there was lack of guidance and a ‘turn up and paint’ attitude then Art Intense could be the answer!
Once purchasing a place on the course, you will receive a copy of the full curriculum. There will also be a document outlining all the details of what to expect form an Art Intense & lists of recommendation art materials. However, we can make any project work with the equipment you have!
You will then receive a digital link via email 1-week before course begins which you will need to access throughout the course. For each new project I will upload resources, instructions, references, materials list, and step-by-step photographs of my artwork including my final piece. Anything students want to use can be printed/downloaded from the link in preparation for the class. The link is also a great way for students to stay connected to the class, and have all the files needed to attempt the artwork at home if unable to come.
Guildford EVENING 10-Week Painting Course starting on September 28th
- Fully bespoke art curriculum covering a variety of mediums and techniques.
- Access to a live link where instructions, references, resources, & photographic examples of the project are uploaded so all students can feel prepared for what’s to come each week
- Custom art boards & table top easels for every student to use.
- 30-40min live demonstration for every project – I like to present an art class not a painting group.
- Professional feedback & advice direct from the artist who wrote the curriculum & created the artwork projects.
- All the hot drinks & biscuits you could want!
- Free parking & WIFI